Introduction To The Floor Spring And Its Structure
With the continuous development of technology, many ingenious tools have been applied to daily life. The floor spring is a hydraulic door closer. It does not require us to push and pull with our hands and can close the door dexterously. So what is the structure of the floor spring? Below is the Floor Springs Supplier to introduce us to the floor spring and its structure.
Introduction of floor spring
The floor spring is a Hydraulic Door Closer, but the device that compresses the spring is a worm gear instead of a rack and pinion.
Because the worm wheel can rotate forward and backward, the floor spring can be used for two-way opening doors, while the door closer can only be used for one-way opening doors. The technical key of the floor spring is the bearing seat at the lower part of the main shaft, which determines the load-bearing grade of the floor spring. Because the floor spring used for two-way door opening has to bear the weight of the door body, compared to door closers, the weight of the door body plays a decisive role in the choice of floor spring.
In practical applications, the weight of the door leaf will generally not exceed, so the choice of door width and wind pressure on the floor spring model is the first choice. Also pay attention to the aspect ratio, that is, the ratio of height to width. If it is too disproportionate, the door leaf will not work properly.
From a production point of view, the worm gear structure of the floor spring makes the spring (compression spring) less compressed than the rack and pinion drive door closer, and the force arm of the floor spring to close the door is also shorter, so the quality of the floor spring affects the structural design and processing The precision is more dependent. In addition, since the two-way door leaf has a great force on the floor spring along the plane of the door leaf, the service life of the low-level floor spring will be very different from that of the high-end floor spring.
The structure of the floor spring
The basic configuration of the Floor Spring is the sky axis and the earth axis (or feet). The sky shaft is an accessory that connects the door frame and the door leaf on the upper part. It consists of a bolt-type shaft fixed on the door leaf and adjustable with bolts and a shaft sleeve fixed on the door leaf. The sky axis and earth axis can be applied to almost all wooden, steel, aluminum alloy doors and frameless glass doors using glass door clips.
Use of floor springs
1. If the closing speed is too fast, adjust the speed control button in time. If there is no response, check whether the floor spring is leaking. If there is an oil leak, replace it in time.
2. If the floor spring is found to be leaking, it should be replaced in time. Please do not continue to use it because of potential safety hazards.
3. The door leaves only open in one direction. Any artificial forceful closing action will cause damage to the internal components and cause one-way opening or damage. Therefore, it is better to automatically return to close the door.
4. When the two door leaves are misaligned, you should check whether the lower box of the floor spring is fixed on the concrete floor. You can adjust the up, down, front, and rear, left, and right adjustment buttons.
5. It is strictly forbidden to polish the center spindle head of the floor spring without authorization.