How to Prevent Damage to Plastic Steel Door and Window Hardware Accessories?
The damage of hardware accessories is generally manifested as: the hardware accessories are not fixed firmly, loose and fall off, pulleys, Floor Hinges, etc. are damaged, and the opening and closing is not flexible. Causes of hardware damage: improper selection of hardware accessories, low quality; no metal liner plate is installed when tightening, and there is insufficient installation strength.
Measures to prevent hardware damage:
1. The model, specification and performance of the hardware fittings selected should conform to the current national standards and relevant regulations, and match the selected plastic doors and windows.
2. For sliding windows with a width of more than 1m, or double-glazed doors and windows, double pulleys or Rolling Pulleys should be installed.
Stainless Steel Handles
3. The floor hinge shall not be made of aluminum alloy, but shall be of stainless steel.
4. When installing hardware with fastening screws, a metal lining plate must be installed inside, and the thickness of the lining plate should be at least twice the pitch of the fastener. It must not be fastened to plastic profiles, and non-metallic linings must not be used.
5. Hardware accessories should be installed last, door and window locks, Stainless Steel Handles, etc. should be assembled after the window and door leaves are in the frame to ensure the correct position and flexible switching.
6. Pay attention to maintenance after hardware installation to prevent rust and corrosion. In daily use, lightly open and close to prevent hard opening and hard closing, causing damage.