Selection And Maintenance Of Glass Door Locks
Glass doors are popular with consumers for their beauty. It is difficult to install ordinary locks on glass doors. When choosing a glass door, it must be easy to install, but also beautiful and reliable. Therefore, glass door locks usually adopt high-strength structure. Made of steel or zinc alloy die-casting or Stainless Steel, it overcomes the shortcomings of iron and zinc alloys that are easy to rust, aging, and lack of rigidity. The surface treatment is mostly brushed or mirrored, which is elegant and stylish.
How to choose when buying?
1. Choose enterprise products with high reputation, stable quality and good after-sales service.
2. Check whether the markings and signs of the purchased product packaging are complete (including the product's implementation standard, grade, manufacturer name, address, and production date), whether the packaging is firm, and whether the contents of the manual match the product.
3. Observe the quality of the appearance of the product, including the lock, lock body, lock tongue, handle and cover plate, whether the related supporting parts are complete, whether the surface color of the electroplated parts and spray paint parts is bright and uniform, whether there is rust or oxidation Signs and breakage.
4. Check whether the use function of the product is reliable and flexible. Two or more products should be selected for comparison inspection. All keys must be used for trial switching. It is recommended that each lock be tried at least three times.
5. Check the teeth of the key. For example, there are five key teeth. Each key should have no less than three different types of teeth. Colleagues should try not to choose the deepest teeth for the first and fifth teeth, which is good for the key. Plug and unplug and not easy to break.
Glass Door Locks
Some matters needing attention in the maintenance of Glass Door Locks:
1. Do not use lubricant at will. Some friends often like to drip some lubricant into the keyhole when the door lock is astringent or tight. In this way, the door lock may be smooth quickly, but because of oil It is easy to stick to dust. In the future, dust will accumulate in the keyhole and form greasy putty, which will make the door lock more prone to failure.
The correct solution is: sharpen some broken pencils or broken crayons, blow them into the lock cylinder through a thin tube, and then insert the key and turn it several times.
2. Don't forcefully twist the key to open the door. Sometimes, due to the gravity of the door leaf or the door hinge, the door leaf sinks and the door is locked or the door is not opened smoothly. At this time, it is very difficult to open and lock the door with the key. At this time, do not twist the key forcibly, so as not to break the key and increase trouble.
To purchase, please contact the Glass Door Lock Supplier